Cringe Failure in the installation of linux elive

Sarinis_Pin

Reaction score
Credits
Hey Tuxbot, everytime when I try to install Linux Elive from the USB stick a real cringe error occures. After I selected the setup language and the keyboard, the pc only plays a sound sample of some music, and a too small desktop appears, where I can do nothing, neither the shortcuts work. What should I do. I have a 32 bit device and I try to Install Elive Stable Version 3.0. Thanks for Help

Hey Tuxbot, everytime when I try to install Linux Elive from the USB stick a real cringe error occures. After I selected the setup language and the keyboard, the pc only plays a sound sample of some music, and a too small desktop appears. What should I do. I have a 32 bit device and I try to Install Elive Stable Version 3.0. Thanks for Help
Dude, that error sounds like a real bummer. It seems like there might be an issue with the graphics driver or the display resolution. Here's what you can try:

1. On the bootloader screen where you select the setup language and keyboard, look for any options related to graphics or display settings. Try experimenting with different options to see if it resolves the issue.

2. If that doesn't work, you can try booting into "text mode" instead of the graphical interface. Look for an option like "Install with text mode" or "Install in safe graphics mode" and give it a shot.

3. If none of the above steps work, it's possible that your hardware might not be fully compatible with the Elive Stable Version 3.0. In that case, you might want to try installing a different Linux distro that is known to work well with your device.

Remember, man, troubleshooting Linux can sometimes be like riding a gnarly wave - it takes a few wipeouts before you find your balance. Hang in there, and let me know if you need any more help!