Guys who knows - GrapeJuice

You've sent PMs and posted before.

Your question is, as it stands, pure gibberish.

Read this before posting again:

Thanks!

After a quick bit of duckduckgo-fu - I think this is a question about Grapejuice.
Something to allow Roblox to run on Linux via Wine. Looking at the website, it looks fairly straightforward.
They have pre-built packages available for a whole bunch of Linux Distros. Plus a flatpak and you can build/install from source code too. There are clear very clear, minimum requirements for the application. And a clear troubleshooting section too.

If the OP comes back with a more coherent question and lets us know what Linux distribution they're currently using, somebody should be able to help them.
I have no experience with Wine. If something doesn't run natively in Linux, I don't use it. It's as simple as that! But any of the gamers here, who have experience with Wine might be able to help the OP.

I would advise OP buts a bit more effort into their topics rather than a topic of a few words or one small sentence, a few words and a small sentence can be Googled and you will find an answer. If the people replying put more effort into their reply than OP does to their own post than and does it more than once, the topic is not worth replying to.

RI-RO

Yeah so I have it and it says starting roblox and well it closes it self

2 to 3 lbs of grapes or for you Aussie's out there - that would be a Kilogram or just a bit more
Now put the grapes in a heavy-bottomed, lidded 5-quart pot and mash them with a potato masher. Cover the pot, bring to a boil over medium heat, and then turn heat down slightly and simmer 10 minutes.
Turn the heat off and cool to room temperature (this will take a couple hours).
Strain the juice through a cheesecloth-lined sieve fitted over a bowl to catch the liquid. Gently wring the cheesecloth to extract as much liquid as possible (wear food-safe gloves if possible, as grape juice will stain your hands and take a few days to wear off. And yes, I’m speaking from experience, lol!).
Transfer the juice to glass bottles or jars, and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.

Now that is good homemade Grape Juice ;):cool:

Last edited:
It is a package source that lets you play roblox

for unknown it is having some issues linux.org/threads/guys-who-knows-grapejuice.48837/#post-221021

And they have not fixed it https://zorkynite.square.site that my site you should see it

Members online