Happy New Year!

• Thread starter Deleted member 128018
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 128018

https://i.ibb.co/pnWCtKZ/happy-new-year-39.gif

happy-new-year-31.gif

If you drink, don't drive.

If you do drink and drive, keep it rubber side down and in between the ditches.

We're staying home just always have and since Covid going out ain't worth the risk.

I got the Brinkman smoken grill going and have a 10 LB pork loin on it.

Will throw on some ears of corn with potatoes smeared in garlic butter wrapped in foil.

Homemade cornbread with red and green peppers jalapenos and corn with garlic butter smeared on top.

We have loaded brownies if ya get my drift and a variety of liquor and 2 cases of Little Kings beer so I believe were covered.

Some good friends of ours will be joining us for the out with 2021 and in with 2022 and ain't no one driving nowhere once they arrive. ;)

We're staying home just always have and since Covid going out ain't worth the risk.

I usually stay home, but have a fairly large number of guests. The holidays kinda run together for a week, so I'm usually pretty busy this time of the year.

Not so this year. COVID is still out there and I'm fond of minimizing risks. Sure, I'm vaccinated (including the booster), but that too just minimizes the risk and maybe mitigates the outcome.

Not so this year. COVID is still out there and I'm fond of minimizing risks. Sure, I'm vaccinated (including the booster), but that too just minimizes the risk and maybe mitigates the outcome.
Exactly.

It's rapidly approaching midnight on the Greenwich meridian,
So here's wishing you all A Happy Healthy New Year

If you drink, don't drive.
Tried it once, spilt too much

You just never know what you are going to find in Rock Roxx, it's like a box of chocolates.

Happy New Year back at you @old timer , and to all Members.

Wizard

Happy New year everyone!

Happy new year for everyone! Wish you the best for you and your loved ones!

Members online