Help! My accounts have become hacked & compromised and I can't seem to get them back

incognitoparagon23

Reaction score
Credits
I've had my accounts hacked & monitored for the last 3 years and I just realized it a few months ago. I've had to delete my emails because of this and no matter how many times I have changed my numbers and cellphones it seems as if its the email accounts themselves that are hacked.

I've had my accounts hacked & monitored for the last 3 years and I just realized it a few months ago. I've had to delete my emails because of this and no matter how many times I have changed my numbers and cellphones it seems as if its the email accounts themselves that are hacked.
We can understand how much inconvenience it causes when the email account is hacked. But there are some preventive measures that will protect your email accounts in the best possible manner.
  • Enable two-factor authentication (2FA)
  • Review account activity
  • Think twice before clicking links or opening attachments

We have shared some of the measures that will help protect your email in your cellphone.

If you have access to the accounts you can reset your password... What do you mean ''hacked''? You see activity there that is not yours?

We can understand how much inconvenience it causes when the email account is hacked. But there are some preventive measures that will protect your email accounts in the best possible manner.
  • Enable two-factor authentication (2FA)
  • Review account activity
  • Think twice before clicking links or opening attachments

We have shared some of the measures that will help protect your email in your cellphone.
I will have to go against 2 factor authentication. It is actually worse. Lets take an example here...

Somebody hacks your google account (yeah I know that would never happen right).
They now can intercept or clone any and all 2FA requests making everything less secure. The only thing 2FA does is make the user's life more difficult especially if you have spotty coverage. In fact the google account is likely what was hacked and that is why you have so much difficulty.

You should do all new accounts and do not associate them with the old emails ever in any way. Make sure you have recovery options set and when it comes to recovery questions, Use the same answer for them all.

Example:
recovery question 1
What was your childhood nickname..... answer = joe
recover question 2
What town did you grow up in..... answer = joe

This way even if somebody knows the information or the real answers they will not gain access because you made up answers.

Once you have done all this, then you hopefully are safe, and in the future be more careful of phishing scams and other tricks.

Members online