I usually get 25 to 30 unique visitors per day. I'm not sure what happened.

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Selection_141.png

I'm not sure who shared it on Facebook and Twitter, 'cause I'm getting traffic from those domains - or so the referrer information tells me. (That can be faked, but the traffic isn't behaving maliciously.)

I shattered my bandwidth allotment, so I had to upgrade that.

Both yesterday and today had quite large numbers of visitors. As for the rest of the numbers, the site didn't open until like April 15th. So, this has just those numbers.

I've been watching for malicious activity, but nothing is showing up and the traffic seems to be behaving. There aren't any new bots trying to login, nobody appears to be trying to submit spam (more than normal). The site isn't hacked in any way.

I have no idea why there's this much traffic.

iu

I can run a night job for doing request for your website, that way you can have those stats cranked up! ;)

LOL No, no... The traffic is back to normal - meaning growing steadily. I much, much prefer that. A couple of articles were popular and got a bunch of traffic. I've stopped posting the links in the various other Reddit subs and I think that's why the traffic has returned to normal.

I'm much happier with steady growth.

Of course now I have a bunch of bandwidth that I'm not using. Those were pretty good numbers for an almost new site!

Members online

Latest posts