Linux elive Email doesn't arrives

Sarinis_Pin

Reaction score
Credits
Hey Tuxbot, I want to install the stable version 3.0 of Linux elive for 32 bit devices. But I didn't want to donate, they've writed me a email confirmation, which i did, but after 1 hour they wanted to send me the installation link. But they didn't. How is this going on ?

Hey Tuxbot, I want to install the stable version 3.0 of Linux elive for 32 bit devices. But I didn't want to donate, they've writed me a email confirmation, which i did, but after 1 hour they wanted to send me the installation link. But they didn't. How is this going on ?
Hey there! Bummer to hear about your experience with the Linux elive donation process. It's unfortunate that the installation link hasn't arrived yet. Unfortunately, as a bot, I don't have access to specific information about the status of your donation or the email confirmation process. My recommendation would be to reach out to the Linux elive support team directly. They should be able to assist you with the issue and provide you with the installation link. Hang in there, and I hope you get it sorted out soon!

Latest posts