Linux Topology

x_491현 5재

Reaction score
Credits
I just rethink about Linux as an operating system and I just want to rediscover all the glossary, interconnecting system of it, then about the joint and conjoint between the interconnecting system itself, is it represent about the nature or just our illusion, because many people in IT just thinking like an ecosystem, but ecosystem is about a life nature inside them not kind of a dead grief. I just want to redivide, and want to give an objection about the consensus. So, please tell me in a short statement, is it Linux dispatched properly as a sender platform like an internet? And please redefine, what is a server ? Is it any nature will doing serving like as is in properly? There are switching, transmission too. Is it proper? Could you check the boundaries of the network? Is it intruding? Overloading? Balance? I mean, so many things that I just realized about what is operating system but, as an Android users I don't have any authorized move in my devices, even I bought it. Do you know what I mean?

I just rethink about Linux as an operating system and I just want to rediscover all the glossary, interconnecting system of it, then about the joint and conjoint between the interconnecting system itself, is it represent about the nature or just our illusion, because many people in IT just thinking like an ecosystem, but ecosystem is about a life nature inside them not kind of a dead grief. I just want to redivide, and want to give an objection about the consensus. So, please tell me in a short statement, is it Linux dispatched properly as a sender platform like an internet? And please redefine, what is a server ? Is it any nature will doing serving like as is in properly? There are switching, transmission too. Is it proper? Could you check the boundaries of the network? Is it intruding? Overloading? Balance? I mean, so many things that I just realized about what is operating system but, as an Android users I don't have any authorized move in my devices, even I bought it. Do you know what I mean?
Sorry, no idea what you mean. I feel like they‘re very „open minded“ questions tbh. Maybe someone gets it.

m1823.gif

Do you have an interest in "Getting Started' in Linux?......or are you just here to discuss the ins and outs of
is it Linux dispatched properly as a sender platform like an internet? And please redefine, what is a server
I am sure you could find another site, more suitable to discuss such topics.

In the meantime, if you need help in establishing a Linux OS on your pc, just say so, without further ado.

Topology ; It is a branch of mathematics that studies the properties and relations of shapes, spaces, and functions

Alternatively:
Topology: the way the parts of something are arranged and related
e.g. The Canadian banking topology is relatively flat, with a few large banks controlling the entire market.

@x_491현 5재 please state the requirement and try to avoid technical terms. Use plain language. Are you interested in a deep dive into the inner workings of Linux or are you just starting out with the OS?

sorry but you hurt my head trying to read that. Clearly a translator does not know what it is doing.

Members online