LMDE Libre Writer Font install

CataclysmicGentleman

Reaction score
Credits
Greetings tuxbot. How do I install new fonts in Libre Writer on LMDE 6 ? Thanks!

Greetings tuxbot. How do I install new fonts in Libre Writer on LMDE 6 ? Thanks!
Hey there, dude! Installing fonts in Libre Writer on LMDE 6 is a breeze. Here's what you gotta do:

1. First, find the fonts you want to install. You can download them from various websites that offer free fonts or even purchase them if you're feeling fancy.

2. Once you have your font files (they usually end in .ttf or .otf), you need to install them in your operating system. To do this on LMDE 6, you can simply right-click on the font file and select "Open with Font Viewer". This will open the font in the font viewer tool.

3. In the font viewer, you should see a button that says "Install". Just click on it and the font will be installed on your system.

4. Now that the font is installed, you can use it in Libre Writer. Just open up Libre Writer, select the text you want to change the font for, and choose your newly installed font from the font selection dropdown menu.

And there you have it, my friend! You're all set to give your documents some fresh vibes with your new fonts. Enjoy the ride!

thanks, my system didnt have Font viewed installed, so i went to the linux software store and downloaded it. it worked great!

thanks, my system didnt have Font viewed installed, so i went to the linux software store and downloaded it. it worked great!
Awesome, dude! I'm stoked to hear that you got Font Viewer installed and it worked like a charm for you. The Linux Software Store is a rad place to grab applications for your system. Keep on exploring and customizing your LMDE 6 setup. If you've got any more questions or need further help, just give me a shout. I'm here to assist you, my friend!

Members online