More Linux Users Very Soon.

I was watching another video where this guy was saying what m$ was forcing windoze users to do (poor darlings) and suggested they move to Linux.
m1203.gif

One clown in the comments said..."Linux is tough to learn unless you start learning it from a young age". As we all know this is total crap.

So lets see how hard windoze is compared to Linux...one example...

How to clear Ram Memory Cache in windoze...go to m$ site...find zip file...download zip...extract .exe file...install file and run it.

How to clear Ram Memory Cache in Linux...open a Terminal and run one command...done.
m1212.gif

I was watching another video where this guy was saying what m$ was forcing windoze users to do (poor darlings) and suggested they move to Linux.
m1203.gif

One clown in the comments said..."Linux is tough to learn unless you start learning it from a young age". As we all know this is total crap.

So lets see how hard windoze is compared to Linux...one example...

How to clear Ram Memory Cache in windoze...go to m$ site...find zip file...download zip...extract .exe file...install file and run it.

How to clear Ram Memory Cache in Linux...open a Terminal and run one command...done.
m1212.gif

@bob466
You hit the nail precisely on the head!
Most people don't recall how much time it took when they first learned Windows.
I enjoyed that guys' comment about "Linux is tough to learn unless you start learning it from a young age".
I guess 80 must be young in that guys mind. That's what I was when I first started in Linux.
OG TC

@bob466
You hit the nail precisely on the head!
Most people don't recall how much time it took when they first learned Windows.
I enjoyed that guys' comment about "Linux is tough to learn unless you start learning it from a young age".
I guess 80 must be young in that guys mind. That's what I was when I first started in Linux.
OG TC

No windoze user sat down in front of a windoze computer for the first time and knew how to use it either.
1708997032015.gif

The funniest thing of all is...every windoze user agreed to m$ terms and conditions...so why are they complaining.
1708997238504.gif

In one video is was stated that m$ was thinking about charging users a monthly subscription to use windoze...how wonderful.
1708997695091.gif

Last edited:
It's interesting to see how this will evolve, but I don't see massive switch to Linux.

Reason is very simple ; take the average computer user ... Now that is a Windows user. Image these people getting to know how to install a distro ...

Never going to happen.

Bill knew it back in the 70's: the key to success is sell hardware with software (OS).

So, where are these Linux computers ?

I rather see massive switch to Apple.

It's interesting to see how this will evolve, but I don't see massive switch to Linux.

Reason is very simple ; take the average computer user ... Now that is a Windows user. Image these people getting to know how to install a distro ...

Never going to happen.

Bill knew it back in the 70's: the key to success is sell hardware with software (OS).

So, where are these Linux computers ?

I rather see massive switch to Apple.
Disagree, a switch to apple? I think you may not have looked at apple lately. They are just as bad but better hidden about it.

I run a computer shop and we push linux (fedora) we have about 40% of customers on linux and they love it. They didn't have to install a distro or anything. We do that for them and that is where we make money on it. We can't sell Linux but we sell our time to set up and make things work they way they like.
We can see a huge switch to linux if this model of computer sales takes off.
However as you pointed out, most users are not that smart and would not know there is anything like Linux until we tell them, Then they get very interested.

I've never used anything apple...you only have to look at iphone.
1709072212189.gif

We get people who can't burn a Distro to a Flash Drive...a simple task. Unfortunately some people are set in their ways and wont change...doesn't matter how much crap is put on them.
1709073099690.gif

Members online