Seeking Participants for UX Study on Linux & Arch Linux AI Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al1nuX

Reaction score
Credits
Hello Linux community,

We are conducting a research study at the University of York - United Kingdom, and we need your help!
smile

We're exploring the potential use of an Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool designed to enhance the User Experience (UX) of Linux distributions, in this case, the Arch Linux distribution using Open-Source Information (OSI). Our aim is to understand the needs, preferences, and concerns of Arch Linux users.

We believe this AI tool could enhance the way users interact with Arch Linux by providing answers to questions using open-source information, recommending software packages, and performing certain tasks on the user's system.

We need as many participants as possible to make this study effective and your contribution would be invaluable. Participation involves completing a short survey that will take approximately 5-10 minutes of your time. Your responses will be kept confidential and used only for the purposes of this study.

Your participation is entirely voluntary and you can withdraw at any time. There are no known risks associated with participating in this study. On the contrary, your participation will help us understand the needs and preferences of Arch Linux users and aid in the development of the proposed AI tool.

Thank you in advance for your valuable contribution to this study.
I kindly request the admins to pin this post, to ensure maximum participation from our community. Once again, thank you for being an integral part of this study to try and enhance the Linux UX using AI.

P.S
I hope that this is the right section to post this topic. If not, I hope that the admins can help.

Kind regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

@Al1nuX - I have locked this thread for the time being, and removed the link.

Please use the Contact us link near bottom right of screen to contact the Site Super Administrator and gain approval, he can contact me or reopen the thread then himself.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online