[SOLVED]GNU GRUB version 2.06+kali1 error.

Tunar

Reaction score
Credits
Guys i stuck in the GNU GRUB version 2.06-13+kali1. İ try to install kali linux with bootable usb.i did everything but it not works.

Are you an experienced Linux user, and are you competent at the terminal and have knowledge of the commands?
if no to any of these then PLEASE READ first 2 post in the Kali subforum

Adding here this too, you shouldn't install kali linux on bare metal. It's suggested to use on virtual machine

Are you an experienced Linux user, and are you competent at the terminal and have knowledge of the commands?
if no to any of these then PLEASE READ first 2 post in the Kali subforum
Can you send any link i can't find it

the two post above this

and the full Kali documentation

Why Linux fails to load, common reasons
1] Corrupt download [check SHA sum]
2] bad burn to installation medium [try again] [if you used Rufus then try Balina-etcher
3] Wind 8.2 and higher quick start/fast boot or secure boot not disabled [doesn't normally apply to older versions]
4] defective pen-drive/dvd
5] hardware fault,
5A] If old style HDD run integrity check
5B]if SATA SSD check for hidden partition at the beginning of drive [this will stop Grub from loading] and delete it before re-installing Linux
If M2.NVMe check, your system is NVMe compatible [not all older kit is]

Note number 3

3] Wind 8.2 and higher quick start/fast boot or secure boot not disabled

Bro thank you so much it worked
Good, but sorry to say you do not appear to be experienced enough with Linux to even be contemplating Using Kali, without this experience you may, no probably will, end up bulking your complete system,

Good, but sorry to say you do not appear to be experienced enough with Linux to even be contemplating Using Kali, without this experience you may, no probably will, end up bulking your complete system,
İ am just using it for hacking

İ am just using it for hacking
You need to learn fundamentals of Linux first before you can even start to hack, and even with right tools it's not so easy than you think. Start with something else :D ;)

Members online