That was a bad idea

Sherri is a Cat

Reaction score
Credits
Never mind. I don't see a way to delete the thread.

This thread?

Leave it with me, busy elsewhere, lol.

When I asked you to delete a thread once, you were very negative, those are double standards right there
I wouldn't put to much into it. Misunderstandings, bad days, people are busy....

I didn't ask him to delete this thread. I changed the title and opening post because I couldn't delete it myself.
As a moderator, Wiz can see the changes. He can see what a very bad idea it was too. That probably has something to do why he was willing to delete it for me.

Almost 2 days later, it's still here. Deleting it apparently isn't a priority :cool:

When I asked you to delete a thread once, you were very negative, those are double standards right there

I didn't want to say anything as it'd be defeating the purpose.

If you open a thread and ask for it to be removed, I'll remove it.

UNLESS others have already started posting in the thread. If other people have responded, I do not delete the thread. I will remove YOUR content for YOU. I will not remove someone else's post FOR YOU.

I don't actually know if there's an official policy but that's what I've done.

I'll only remove a thread after the fact if it's a true dumpster fire and there's no chance of redeeming the thread. Then I'm removing the thread because nothing good can come from it (or probably won't) and not FOR YOU - if that makes sense.

Now that you've added a comment, I'd not remove this thread.

If you then said, "Nah, go ahead and delete it." I'd remove it - though the onus is Wizard's as he mentioned he would.

If you then said, "Nah, go ahead and delete it." I'd remove it - though the onus is Wizard's as he mentioned he would.
I just want to make sure you understand that I didn't ask anyone to remove this thread.

The changes I made are sufficient. I don't have a preference either way. I remedied my stupid idea on my own.
:p

I didn't want to say anything as it'd be defeating the purpose.

If you open a thread and ask for it to be removed, I'll remove it.

UNLESS others have already started posting in the thread. If other people have responded, I do not delete the thread. I will remove YOUR content for YOU. I will not remove someone else's post FOR YOU.

I don't actually know if there's an official policy but that's what I've done.

I'll only remove a thread after the fact if it's a true dumpster fire and there's no chance of redeeming the thread. Then I'm removing the thread because nothing good can come from it (or probably won't) and not FOR YOU - if that makes sense.

Now that you've added a comment, I'd not remove this thread.

Yes, they have replied to that thread I wanted you to delete and they have also quote my post so I better not edit my post. I don't ask for moderation every day, in fact it is the only thing I asked the 4-5 years I'm here. I was upset and I didn't think twice what I'm posting. You could make an exception just this once.

But it is not a matter of life and death, I actually believe what I wrote, I just should keep it to myself. If you don't wish to delete it it's OK we are still friends