When you try to work on your SEO and then it works for AI SEO

blunix

Reaction score
Credits
Sometimes the stuff I write about is so niche that its one of two blogposts in existence that are actually detailed enough for the topic to give the reader an actual benefit.

A buddy of mine just asked ChatGPT about such a topic and ChatGPT summarized and linked back to my blogpost.

AI SEO works, but SEO could still be better LOL.

image.png

Its taking about my blogpost on Increasing SSD Performance on Linux using Fstrim

Have you guys seen links to your work or even to linux.org threads / tutorials posted here on LLMs yet?

I've used AI for the past year or so. I wish my AI model would provide links but I'm unsure how to modify it to do so. I use OpenWebUI with Ollama and Mixtral. That' be the most convenient thing ever to have source reference material for verification purposes alone!

A testament to the quality of your work if AI is referencing it as accurate and reliable! Good on you!

Yup, but not for my Linux stuff. I suspect I am in some of the models as the site is indexed often and well, as well as having some top-ranking pages for various key words.