Solved Errors at boot [SOLVED]

Solved issue
I edited my grub to that, and after "sudo update-grub2" then rebooted to the longest line of code I'd ever seen with failure to boot, then had to timeshift back.
To me, that would indicate something else is wrong....it is extremely doubtful that the two lines would have caused that

Either you entered the lines in the wrong place, or didn't update grub properly after.....or ?

To me, that would indicate something else is wrong....it is extremely doubtful that the two lines would have caused that

Either you entered the lines in the wrong place, or didn't update grub properly after.....or ?
Sorry I didn't see this post until just now, and I'm not sure why the system didb't notify me? Maybe because it was marked as solved?
To answer your question, either is possible. I viewed an article on editing grub, as I never had to do it before, and thought I followed it, but very well could've unintentionally borked it.
I do manual Timeshifts at what I consider critical points, and was ok, so all is good, and ty ;)

Members online