Help analyzing malware graph generated by Virus Total

sjosephrw

Reaction score
Credits
Hi Everyone,
I received a suspicious file some time in the past via a social media site, I uploaded the file to Virus Total and I would like some one to have a look at the Graph generated by virus total and tell me exactly what this file does. May be it's some sort of windows malware and has no effect on My Linux computer but I just like to know what it does.

https://www.virustotal.com/graph/em...0e59f9238465a439973bd264148b5ab6293d06c1b44a8

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Regards
Joseph

VirusTotal shows clean URL, not the file. If you have real time antivirus, just download and let's see. If something happen, then you get the virus or malware. But as this is xml file, do not think that this text file can be the virus or malware.

VirusTotal shows clean URL, not the file. If you have real time antivirus, just download and let's see. If something happen, then you get the virus or malware. But as this is xml file, do not think that this text file can be the virus or malware.
Thanks for replying, I was concerned it could be a XML External Entity (XXE) injection, I guess there is nothing to be concerned about then.

Members online