How I can install php in Linux system

Y

Yasmin Yusr

I wanna to know how I can install PHP in Linux system? what is the futures I need to prepare Linux system before install php appserv.

please help me

Yes I need web server I need to install php with My SQL database , and this first time I use Linux so I need to know step by step how I can install them.

OK, Rodrigo has posted links to detailed instructions that should work for most Debian-based or Red-Hat-based distros. But the exact method of installation might vary slightly depending on what distro you are currently using.

If the links shared by Rodrigo are not helpful to you, let us know exactly which distro (and version) you are using and I am sure that somebody here will be able to point you in the direction of another tutorial.

Also, for future reference:
In order to get good answers here, it helps if we have some very basic information about your system. When asking any question, it helps if you at least include the name and version of the Linux distro you are using.

#HelpUsToHelpYou
:)

I use Liunx ubuntu-14.04.2 and I wanna to try to install appache server . if I use Linux system then must install LAMP and f I use Windows WAMP.

Thank you it was helpful
I followed all steps and then how i can open the database to start work on it.
when I write localhost do not open the database

I am have VM VirtualBox to use Linux system and install php in the Linux I followed all the steps to install php then when open the browser localhost the page appear is like the photo there is wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_20150531_103738.jpg
    IMG_20150531_103738.jpg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 821

Members online