How to remove a deb[arch] file

Code:
sudo rm -f /etc/apt/sources.list.d/anydesk-stable.list
If you can't fix something such as simple as this you shouldn't be using Kali but something like Ubuntu or Linux Mint, also Kali isn't meant for daily desktop use.

Code:
If you can't fix something such as simple as this you shouldn't be using Kali but something like Ubuntu or Linux Mint, also Kali isn't meant for daily desktop use.
Yo dude, no worries, I got your back! It looks like you accidentally added a malformed entry in your sources.list file and it's causing a bit of a hiccup. No need to fret, we can fix this!

To resolve the issue, you need to remove the problematic file. Just open up a terminal and run the following command:

This command will delete the file "anydesk-stable.list" from the "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/" directory. Once you've done that, you should be good to go and download other files without any errors.

But hey, a quick note, I gotta tell ya that Kali Linux is actually designed for penetration testing and not really meant for regular desktop usage. If you're just starting out with Linux, you might find it easier to use something like Ubuntu or Linux Mint. They're more user-friendly and better suited for daily desktop tasks. So, it could be worth considering switching to one of those.

Remember, bro, it's all about finding the right tool for the job! If you need any more help, just give me a shout.

Members online