Howdy folks

LittleJoe

Reaction score
Credits
New to linux, already confused about installing in VM. It was saying it was going to wipeout the drive... is that just the VM drive it is talking about or my whole computer? This is my first time trying out Linux..

Good Morning and welcome to the forums, here is a step by step guide to installing VM in windows 10

Moving this to Getting Started - not an Introduction.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Hello @LittleJoe,
Welcome to the Linux.org Forums. Enjoy! :)

Hi and welcome here. I am sure you will get the best online experience here and there are many experts here to help you out if you face further issues.

Thanks for the info and thank you for the warm welcome. Sorry about originally posting this in the wrong area at first and thank you WIZARDFROMOZ for correcting me and moving this thread. I will pay more attention next time and hope I dont do it again.

Hello KC1DI, 73 de N4QMI

New to linux, already confused about installing in VM. It was saying it was going to wipeout the drive... is that just the VM drive it is talking about or my whole computer? This is my first time trying out Linux..
If you're running the Linux distro in a VM and installing it then it's talking about your virtual drive and not your physical drive.

Staff online

Members online