Hypnotix IPTV

gillsman

Reaction score
Credits
My post about Hypnotix channels generally not working (at least in the UK) suggested I was not alone, someone said maybe the latest Mint 21.3 may have new links which indeed it does, however I still find none of the Uk channels work for me & only a few global channels work.
If the Mint dev's were unable to supply working links for this app I feel they would have been better dropping it from the latest version.
Has anyone else had any success with it?

Just tried it & it works perfectly, maybe they could use that link in Hypnotic ?

there are not as many channels as on Hypnotix, but you can only watch one at a time ;)

I just discovered Hypnotix and found this thread. For the US channels I was mostly unsuccessful - kept getting the white spinning circle. Sometimes it didn't even spin. I was able to view one of the NASA and BBC channels, but that was it. Wondering why the channels show as available if they aren't actually available?

I know some people are sucessful with Kodi, but my brain has no more space for new stuff.

I know some people are sucessful with Kodi, but my brain has no more space for new stuff.

As I understand it, much of what is possible with Kodi is piracy. So, take some care if discussing it.

I too have no good experience with Hypnotix as a TV browser. In the beginning it worked just fine, but at a certain point in time, they changed the playlist to another provider. Since then, almost nothing is playing anymore…
Cheers,
Eddy

Do any of you have a vpn ?

I have read that some stations etc are geo blocked

I dont think there is much info there that will actually help

A bug report would be in order.

With or without vpn, I tried both ! Same result…

I have filed a bug report at github

BBC is geo-blocked so unless you have a UK IP address, it won't work.
Example:-
Dose'nt ring true, I am in the UK, I didn't use a VPN when I tested it, and I still could not get any UK stations [just tested again ..still nothing]

This link will keep you updated

Dose'nt ring true, I am in the UK, I didn't use a VPN when I tested it, and I still could not get any UK stations [just tested again ..still nothing]

You can add comments to bug reports on GitHub.

(People reporting bugs makes me happy.)

Yes, adding comments there will "give the topic some legs"

This was received from Clem, overnight
2024-04-09_05-20.png

Not impressed.

Anybody still having Hypnotix problems ?
Still only a couple of news channels a couple of kids TV and a handful of shopping channels

Members online

No members online now.