I can't register to the Debian support forum

digitard

Reaction score
Credits
And this is what the bot say:

Your IP ********* has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see spamcannibal.org
Your IP ********** has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see barracudacentral.org
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:
1. You are a well-known spammer.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.
The confirmation code you entered was incorrect.

TL;DR
I want to share here what I did some months ago. I registered to a Linux forum from my home land, which have also Debian specific sub-forum, I started reading that forum which is in my native language, and read some things that I don't like. Things I read like political orientation and stuff that none give a s*t. Anyway I made a sarcastic joke there (that I'm not regret for lol) and I got banned exactly as I was expecting lol. They also send me an email like ''good job'' thing (like trying to make fun of someone and fail thing...).

Anyway now I'm thinking that those people can be even moderators in the American support forum of Debian, and this is why I'm black listed there... Actually the more I think about it the more possible it seems. With the people of that Linux forum from my homeland we cannot get along because they can't take sarcasm (the most reliable IQ test) and for many other reasons we could never get along under any circumstances. But I can't accept that they can ban me from the American forum too, if this is what's happening here...

I'm not so thrilled to register there, I just want to make sure that this is what's happening.
What do you think guys?

Last edited:

Years ago I had an account there, I don't think I stayed there very long since the community there didn't seem too friendly. I found the Arch forums better than the Debian forums, if you would like to access the Debian forums anyways you can always try purchasing a VPN service. I wouldn't bother trying to get access to the forums if you got banned for one joke without warning and no explanation, I wouldn't want to hang around in such a toxic place. I think that's why political discussions aren't allowed here on the forums because it brings too much negativity between people, same goes for religious, racial and sexual orientation discussions.

Years ago I had an account there, I don't think I stayed there very long since the community there didn't seem too friendly. I found the Arch forums better than the Debian forums, if you would like to access the Debian forums anyways you can always try purchasing a VPN service. I wouldn't bother trying to get access to the forums if you got banned for one joke without warning and no explanation, I wouldn't want to hang around in such a toxic place. I think that's why political discussions aren't allowed here on the forums because it brings too much negativity between people, same goes for religious, racial and sexual orientation discussions.
I'm not interested to register with trick, but when i have some time to waste I will look for a way to communicate with the mods of the American support forum of Debian and I will demand to be unbanned there. I will make a clear statement about that and how the local community here (in my homeland) is hurting the Debian project, locally but definitely.

Thank you f33dm3bits

Members online

Latest posts