im so confused plus other stuff.

• Thread starter Deleted member 162429
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 162429

This organization can't accept donations right now. huh?
im still looking for the right distro for me. i wanted to donate but right now i cant do it.
ill try again later. i thought all linux stuff just worked. fallout76 anyone.

Technical stuff is never easy if you've never seen it before. Ever seen old photos of politicians holding up a mouse and smiling making it seem they didn't know how to use a computer? They didn't and nobody is born with this knowledge. It's all a learning process as you go along. Nothing to be ashamed about, and never stop learning.

i wanted to donate but right now i cant do it.

Glad you found your way here

:)

Was that at

https://www.linux.org/pages/donation/

?
If no go there, you could consider a Membership Upgrade - Silver for $5 a month, Gold for $7.50.

If so, just click on your userid top right near the notifications and Search and choose

Account upgrades

Everything is PayPal, I believe

Our Website (Super) Administrator @Rob might be able to tell us how to discontinue payments and so on, if you don't find Linux to your liking.

Cheers

Wizard

i cant remember. im taking a break for tonight/today.
i was downloading linux lite 6.4 but i cancelled it.
im also having issue with hdd space too.
5 whole dollars a month. gasp. im just joking there.
theres no value to money anymore.
thanks for everything everyone.

i feel so old and in the way. i use to understand computers, but lately im losing touch with hardware and software.
i use to build computers now i dont know how to anymore, heh maybe i never did. but ill keep trying when i have the want to learn. tonight was like a one night-er type thing. curious to try something that i lost in time in my mind. told ya im too old.

Never too old to learn, (I'm over 70), & still get to learn something new, especially server related, (not that I run them ;) ), it's just nice to accumulate useful info - you never know, I might eventually get around to running one..... :D

thats good to know for sure. but i still cant relate to humans. and computers are getting to frustrating for me to use anymore. i cant type anymore, i feel sick. leave them alone bincent.

When I started out with Linux, I would jot down notes about what I did, or what worked, so that when I next forgot how to do something, I just looked it up in my notebook - still doing that today. ;)

But mostly nowaday, I'll look it up online. :)

but i still cant relate to humans
Switch off the computer, go out and find a club/association based on something you enjoy doing, and go and talk to people, its not hard you just have to make time

4 messages and i only see 1. sorry about that everyone.
i think the site is more confusing than the os.
yup, gotta donate. money fixes everything.
that site was osdn.net. maybe i dont donate there then.
just only linux.org.

Staff online

Latest posts