In keeping with a theme, today's article is about lspci.

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I've done a couple others, lshw and lscpu, and today I cover lspci. Even if you're familiar with the command, you may be interested in a couple of switches you can use (-v and -t) that make it more useful.

Like always, feedback is appreciated. Your feedback makes the articles better.

got an email notification about lspci - so at least thats working now. Comment text box seems to be missing on that post ?I was going to say can be piped as well eg:

lspci -k | grep -iA3 vga

Attachments

• ltips.png
    ltips.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Well, that's an unusual bug. That one may take some time finding because I'm sitting here trying to think of what could cause that and drawing a blank. I normally resolve bugs quickly, but this one may take a minute.

@captain-sensible

Bug has been resolved. Thanks for reporting it. Please let me know if there are any other bugs. You can comment now.

As for the newsletter, that has worked for a long time. There were some issues early on and it was due to fighting constant spam signups. That got resolved, though there's a slim chance that I'll change to a different newsletter plugin. If I do so, I'll either let people know or I'll just import their data manually.

Members online