Need help installing Kali Linux

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I want to install Kali Linux on my system. I am new to Linux, can someone here please write me a step by step guide of how to install Kali Linux? I also want to game on Kali Linux, can you also write me a step by step guide of how to game on Kali Linux? Thanks in advance!

brah,

its really easy. follow these steps:

1st rule of Kali Linux: You do not talk about Kali Linux
2nd rule of Kali Linux: You DO NOT talk about Kali Linux.
3rd rule rule of Kali Linux: If someone says "help",goes to a forum, or uninstalls Kali the h4x0rr1ng 1s 0v3r.
4th rule of Kali Linux: 0n1y tw0 guy$ t0 4 h4ck.
5th rule of Kali Linux: 0n3 h4ck 4t 4 t!m3.
6th rule of Kali Linux: No FPGAs, no social-engineering emails.
7th rule of Kali Linux: Haxx0r!ng will go on as long as it has to.
8th rule of Kali Linux: If this is your first install of Kali Linux, you HAVE to h4ck.

Welcome, fellow Linux enthusiasts and clandestine gamers, to the underground world of gaming on Kali Linux. Today, we're going to dive deep into the forbidden territory of combining hacking prowess with gaming finesse. But remember, the first rule of Kali Linux is: You do not talk about Kali Linux. And the second rule? Well, you know the drill, let's not breach security protocols, shall we?

Now, before we proceed any further, let's get one thing straight: if you're looking for your grandma's solitaire, you're in the wrong place. We're here to unleash gaming beasts while maintaining our hacker cred. So buckle up, because it's going to be a wild ride through the back alleys of the internet.

Rule number three, my friends, is crucial: if you find yourself screaming "help" in the dark abyss of your coding cave or God forbid, seeking assistance on a forum, it's game over. Pack up your hacking tools and bid farewell to Kali, because the h4x0rr1ng 1s 0v3r. You're out of the game faster than you can say "sudo rm -rf /".

And let's not forget the fourth rule: only two guys to a hack. That's right, no room for third wheels in this cyber sleuthing adventure. It's like a high-stakes game of poker, except instead of chips, we're betting our ability to infiltrate secure networks.

Now, onto the fifth rule: one hack at a time. We're not trying to overload our systems here, folks. Remember, patience is a virtue in both hacking and gaming. Slow and steady wins the race, or in our case, the cyber heist.

Ah, the sixth rule, a personal favorite: no FPGAs, no social-engineering emails. We're not here to trick our friends into revealing their passwords or mess around with fancy hardware. We're purists, sticking to good old-fashioned code and command lines.

And speaking of sticking to our principles, the seventh rule states that haxx0r!ng will go on as long as it has to. There's no giving up in the world of hacking. We persevere through firewalls, encryption, and the occasional existential crisis.

Now, for all you newbies out there, here's a word of advice from the eighth rule: if this is your first install of Kali Linux, you HAVE to h4ck. That's right, no excuses. Dive headfirst into the deep end of the hacking pool and swim with the sharks.

But let's not forget the real reason we're all here: gaming. Yes, my friends, you heard me right. Gaming on Kali Linux is not just a myth whispered about in dark corners of the internet. It's a reality, albeit a slightly unconventional one.

Now, you might be wondering, how does one even begin to game on Kali Linux? Fear not, for I have the answers you seek. First and foremost, you'll need to download more RAM. I know what you're thinking, "But isn't that just a joke?" Well, yes and no. While you can't physically download RAM (trust me, I've tried), you can optimize your system for gaming by allocating more virtual memory. It's like giving your computer a performance-enhancing drug, except legal (I think).

Next, you'll want to explore the vast world of emulators. From classic consoles to retro arcade games, emulators are your ticket to gaming nostalgia on Kali Linux. Just be sure to tread carefully in the copyright minefield, or you might find yourself on the receiving end of a cease and desist letter.

And finally, don't be afraid to get your hands dirty with some good old-fashioned terminal magic. With the right commands and a sprinkle of sudo, you can unlock a treasure trove of open-source games just waiting to be played. Who needs fancy graphics when you have the raw power of ASCII art at your fingertips?

So there you have it, my fellow hackers and gamers. With a little bit of ingenuity and a whole lot of command-line wizardry, gaming on Kali Linux is not only possible but downright exhilarating. Just remember to follow the rules, keep your wits about you, and above all else, never underestimate the power of downloading more RAM. Happy hacking!

I know this is only a joke Maarten, but I am moving it to Off Topic.

Wiz

Last edited:
I know this is only a joke Maarten, but I am moving it to Off Topic.
Yeah I was getting tired of all these Kali topics again, so I needed to blow off some steam in a way to make myself and others laugh. :cool:

Join the queue, my friend.

See you've shortened the siggy again, lol.

See you've shortened the siggy again, lol.
Yeah letting people that they shouldn't use Kali Linux is more important than showing off my hardware.

Yeah letting people that they shouldn't use Kali Linux is more important than showing off my hardware.
An admirable idea, but you may do better by going to a solid building, standing 700mm from a wall, leaning forward to place hands on wall at shoulder height, and just bang your head as hard as possible..

Here you go - :D
I appreciate the gesture! But you know I was only having a laugh at the average Kali Linux post right? I'll read through it since you took the time to actually make it :) Thanks!

I appreciate the gesture! But you know I was only having a laugh at the average Kali Linux post right? I'll read through it since you took the time to actually make it :) Thanks!
I know - seems like newbie Kali users do not do their homework first before trying to install something they have no or very little knowledge of - hence If I can find a how to - with a little work so can they :cool:

seems like newbie Kali users do not do their homework f
If they were to bother reading and understanding the full Kali docs, we would get a few less, but not many,

You should probably learn how to use Linux before you move to Kali! ;)

I installed Kali Linux on my smart fridge.
Can I use it to program my washing machine to make me a coffee every morning?

If you can do the former, you can probably do the latter!

I, for one, look forward to your GitHub repository.

You should probably learn how to use Linux before you move to Kali! ;)
They don't wanna have to learn anything. They just wanna dive straight-in to the H4xx0r!ng as soon as they can...so they can gain that "hacker cred" ASAP.

(Remember, this is the day and age of the 2-minute 'sound-bite'. Folks - young folks, especially - have the attention-span of a gnat. Makes that famed 4-minute goldfish memory seem amazing by comparison!)

I reckon the best policy for the membership (where Kali is concerned) is simply to wait 'em out.....until they get fed-up of waiting for that first reply.....and bu**er-off and annoy somebody else.

Unfortunately, it only takes one well-meaning new member to answer them, and off we go again.....

Mike. :p

Makes that famed 4-minute goldfish memory seem amazing by comparison!)

"They say goldfish have no memory.
I guess their lives are much like mine.
And the little plastic castle
Is a surprise every time.
And it's hard to say if they're happy,
But they don't seem much to mind."

Members online

Latest posts