New Gaming Linux Distro.

kc1di

Reaction score
Credits

I dislike gaming distributions because anything they have pre-setup for you you can setup on any distribution, except for maybe specific patches but in most cases there is way to install those patches as well. Thanks for sharing though!

bazzite is a weird bird, it is not arch yet it tries to be, it is not steam os yet it tries to be, if you want a better "gaming" os chimeraos.org and also the kde lite version of garuda os is good (it still comes with the garuda options for adding and removing gaming softwares) I went with manjaro and besides their rude moderators on their forums it is a really good os, no crashes, and always does what i expect, it is arch that is made for noobs and its a slow roll release, i got about 3k in hardware alone and i tried all the os you can think of, yet manjaro just seems my favorite, i did customize the hell out of it though and can guide anyone who wants my setups, wallhaven wallpaper plugin is nice, Krohnkite Kwin script (tiling manager) makes this os really slick and then you have my Karyl terminal............ with fish and a kitty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231018_214119.png
    Screenshot_20231018_214119.png
    625 KB · Views: 147
I dislike gaming distributions because anything they have pre-setup for you you can setup on any distribution...
I would have considered Batocera but my wrists can't handle game controllers anymore such as that of the original NES. Otherwise I would be regularly destroying my computer keyboard. :/

Members online