ParrotOS trouble

Carosone

Credits
I have installed parrotOS 4.9 but i can't update,upgrade install TOR and more! Finding help, ONE choose is clear "W.I.P" !
that's is not "VERY VERY important person" but "WORKING IN PROGRESS"... and now, what i do while w.i.p in progressing?
I ask a little bit of attention: the documentation must progress with O.S because "power without control is nihil,OFF, no work
not expansive.... don't understand more!" Please! have somebody a little help?

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Credits
Why did you install Parrot?

Wizard

Carosone

Credits
Why did you install Parrot?

Wizard
I have before installed kodachi to securising web, but it's has many problem with connection. i starting koachi 6.1 6.2 7.1 and now 7.6 always the same problem! I am connected and kodachi tell-me no connection disponible... Fine! Other O.S. linux for security do you know? And if you use its VPN more half-hour you take 2000 alert you must leave the VPN! Alert that you can't look the display... it's tiring or what?

70 Tango Charlie

Credits
Greetings Carosone,
Have you tried Linux Mint?
It has never given me any problem, and it does what I want it to do.
Security is not a problem with Mint - as well as with most Linux distros.
Give Mint a try.
Old Geezer TC

Carosone

Credits
Thank you Tango Charlie, i have many PC, laptop, etc and i know very well Linux mint it is installed on many laptop with W7 and never i have had problem... Some time i would try other OSLinux, it's normal! After try KODACHI from 6.1 at 7.6... it's a nightmare. the wifi active and desactive every time and its VPN, if you use more 1/2 hours, the display is full alert and you can't look other that alert; Yesterday i have installed PARROT 4.9.... 6hours (yes 6hours) of update, upgrade, many crash PC, there was nothing UP TO DATE; TOR is impossible install-it and all SW is without documentation on line....

$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Staff online

Latest posts