BoodyWin

Reaction score
Credits
1706820163153.png

Really VSCode?

iu

t3608.gif
t3612.gif

Several years ago, my mother calls me up with a very similar screen on her WinBlows machine. She says to me, "I have a problem with my computer. It's telling me about an error and to hit the ANY key. Which one is the ANY key?".

Let's just say, email and Amazon are about the only things she did on it. And it took several training sessions on both before she would use either without me there looking over her shoulder.

1707190821532.png

1707190870369.png
1707190892104.png

Several years ago, my mother calls me up with a very similar screen on her WinBlows machine. She says to me, "I have a problem with my computer. It's telling me about an error and to hit the ANY key. Which one is the ANY key?".

Let's just say, email and Amazon are about the only things she did on it. And it took several training sessions on both before she would use either without me there looking over her shoulder.
That was me when I really started using a PC. Windows XP. I called a friend because I couldn't figure how to do anything. My friend told me to push start. I told him l already did that. It went round and round that way as my frustration grew. He told me to take a deep breath. The he told me to look at the bottom left corner of the screen, there is start button there. Well, the power button for the monitor just happened to be on the left bottom corner of the monitor. I don't know how many how many times I told him it was already on before I realized he meant "Start" on the actual screen, the one you click with your mouse!

But that's okay. A year later I was fixing everyone's PC.

Guys there's someone stoled the fedora OS logo and changed it (i took this pic)
IMG_20240211_124218.jpg

Members online