Satanic Music, Satanic Ritual Music, Satanic Chants and other Dark Music

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I just thought it would be fun to start a topic with music that is different than the music in another topic. So here we go.

I can handle a lot of crap however this may be offensive to some and even if not it's just in POOR TASTE imo.

thumb-signal-smiley-emoticon-clip-art-png-favpng-hqHraLDK4VbH7AuM3fEeYjqJ2.jpg

Although f33dm3bits's choices are quite heavy, it's still just music, you can't be offended by it, come on

Although f33dm3bits's choices are quite heavy, it's still just music, you can't be offended by it, come on
I was actually trying to make a point. Officially religion is not accepted according the the forum rules. However a topic with gospel music as topic was accepted, gospel music is religious music and if religious music is allowed then the polar opposite of religious music should be allowed. So I don't care if this topic gets deleted, I just think it should be treated equally.

Last edited:
@KGIII @wizardfromoz What do you think?

If we allow one, we allow all. We can't in good faith (see what I did there?) allow one without allowing the other. When we allowed the one, we opened it up for all.

That's my opinion on the matter.

I can handle a lot of crap however this may be offensive to some and even if not it's just in POOR TASTE imo.

thumb-signal-smiley-emoticon-clip-art-png-favpng-hqHraLDK4VbH7AuM3fEeYjqJ2.jpg
If Gospel Music is allowed, then this should be allowed as well.
I understand why this tread was created.
I don't recall saying I was offended which I'm not.

I was actually trying to make a point. Officially religion is not accepted according the the forum rules. However a topic with gospel music as topic was accepted, gospel music is religious music and if religious music is allowed then the polar opposite of religious music should be allowed. So I don't care if this topic gets deleted, I just think it should be treated equally.
If we allow one, we allow all. We can't in good faith (see what I did there?) allow one without allowing the other. When we allowed the one, we opened it up for all.

That's my opinion on the matter.

Well by all means then.
I can actually post live satanic sacrifices of animals as it happens since this thread is allowed and this thread approved by a forum moderator.

So I don't care if this topic gets deleted, I just think it should be treated equally.
So you post a thread with music that promotes the active Worship of Satan.
Hmm... at least everyone in the forum now knows where you stand.
Have at it, and post away!
I can choose not to come into this thread again, block you on the forum, and i'm ok with that ;)

So you post a thread with music that promotes the active Worship of Satan.
Hmm... at least everyone in the forum now knows where you stand.
We can't get into religious discussions, but no just music that is the polar opposite of gospel music and it should be treated equally if gospel music is allowed. I stand for equal rights, nothing more nothing less.

I can actually post live satanic sacrifices of animals as it happens since this thread is allowed and this thread approved by a forum moderator.

Limit your posts to music. That's the topic of the thread.

Maarten, it would have been more diplomatic, and more community-minded, if you had asked my thoughts before starting this thread - I have to say that I am disappointed.

Likely in the next 24 hours I will post a Thread in either of Site Announcements or Forum Assistance.

I hope many Members will pay attention to it, and also, refining that, that you and @darry1966 will consider what I say.

Thank you in anticipation

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Maarten, it would have been more diplomatic, and more community-minded, if you had asked my thoughts before starting this thread - I have to say that I am disappointed.
I sent a reply to what you said here in a pm. This topic can be deleted.

We have posted great music in this thread, it should not be deleted because you made your point and you don't need it any more

Members online