Today's article is a meta article, an article about the linux-tips.us site itself, but...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
... some feedback would be good with this one. You can leave said feedback here or there, if you want.

It's relatively short. I didn't really proof it that much as I was having a bit of a busy day.

As normal, feedback is awesome. It's more awesome this time around.

Not exactly on subject but whack-a-mole is wonky today

HdNRT4w.png

Any choice leads to 5 stars (which I don't mind, anyway)

I'm a fan of the site, just don't have time for any more email with my other commitments (eg newsletter).

;)

LOL I moved to a new CDN and new caching software. That's what's causing that bug - I'm sure of it. Well, it's the only thing that has changed on the front end lately.

I'll dig into it, but definitely gonna take tonight off/easy.

Glad you're a fan of the site. It's pretty likely that I'll keep it up and running and keep posting at the same rate I've been posting - with maybe a few extra days off once in a while. That's the likely outcome, but feedback is nice.

Or not...

I just checked across a couple of devices and a few browsers - and it is working properly here.

You may have some caching going on and I made some major, major changes to the front end (none of which will be seen, or should be seen). Caching has changed, a new CDN is involved, images are entirely different formats, etc...

Maybe a forced refresh? CTRL + F5 should do it - except you've already voted. So, that's not gonna help much for this particular article.

That's OK, I expect I can find an article I have not read and see, from another Distro.

This is the new Peppermint OS, with Firefox-ESR on it.

Later.

Hmm... Yeah, there might be some caching issues that ESR doesn't like.

Some testing says I can make it look like that with a mobile browser, but those votes seem to work.

Weirdness...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts