Today's article is sort of about sort!

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I kid! It's pretty much entirely about sort!

Have you ever had a textual list of things you wanted to sort alphabetically? Well, you can do that right from the terminal. It's not even difficult!

I tried making this article super easy to follow. We need some newbies to tell me how I did. As the author, I don't actually know if it's simple enough to follow.

I tried making this article super easy to follow. We need some newbies to tell me how I did. As the author, I don't actually know if it's simple enough to follow.

Looked easy enough to me, alas I'm no a newbie and thus wouldn't know.

My only reaction was you expect me to spell "Massachusetts", but you even dealt with that via copy & paste instruction :)

Looked easy enough to me, alas I'm no a newbie and thus wouldn't know.

My only reaction was you expect me to spell "Massachusetts", but you even dealt with that via copy & paste instruction :)

I can only spell it because I lived there for years and multiple times. Outside of some summer studies, I was in Cambridge (which is just across the river from Boston). I did have an apartment in Roxbury for a while, but tried to reside on the 'good side' of the river. The problem was the expense of living on that side of the river...

But, thanks for the input. It's appreciated. I like to think that I'm growing as a writer. I do a whole lot of it and try to improve as I go. Man, this project has taught me a lot. I highly recommend everyone start their own how-to site. If I'm any indication, you'll learn a whole lot more than you thought you knew.

Hmm... I think it's about time to request renewal of my Lubuntu membership.

There we go. I just did that while I was thinking about it.

sighs

I do have another/a new bug to file, but I want to make sure it's a bug. I'll stop in to chat in the next day or two, but my ISP sucks and keeps disconnecting me from chat, so I stopped even opening the chat application.

Members online