Try Linux In Your Browser For Free

Alexzee

Reaction score
Credits
You can now try a variety of Linux distributions for free in your browser to decide what you like.

To get out of the full screen in the distro hit the escape key.

Cheers,
Alex

Thank you for sharing! ;)

the only problems with this kind of site, is you do not get a true experience, speed, often is slower than running a "Live" pen-drive, also you cannot use them to test if everything is going to work on your Kit. Nice toy, but I do not recommend.

I agree, the site is good for seeing what they look like, but doesn't really let you know anything about how they will actually perform on your hardware.

Nice toy, but I do not recommend.

I provide it as an option. They don't need the full experience to flip through a few to see if they like the way it looks, can find the installed software, play with said software, and learn a little more than they knew before this.

It's not ideal, but it's better than nothing - and it is an easy step before moving forward to trying it on their own hardware.

Interesting site. Fun to play with.

I provide it as an option. They don't need the full experience to flip through a few to see if they like the way it looks, can find the installed software, play with said software, and learn a little more than they knew before this.

It's not ideal, but it's better than nothing - and it is an easy step before moving forward to trying it on their own hardware.
I think it's good for people who are new to Linux and don't understand right away how to download an .iso and run it in a VM.