We Want A Wave - When Do We Want It? Now

wizardfromoz

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
This For Fun thread is for those of us whom would like to do something a little silly, like wave at our friends. both old and new.

Details for how to put these .gifs together can be found at David G ( @KGIII ) 's website, specifically here

https://linux-tips.us/lets-make-an-animated-gif-with-imagemagick/

I shouldn't need to say this, so I will anyway - nothing unpalatable please, just a wave or a nod of the head.

I'll start it below.

Wizard

Hello, Gabriel! ... Love the eyebrow raising, lol.

And Game Boys, wow.

ME.gif

Glad to see you've joined us, Brian.

The Aussies are getting into the spirit of things, now we'll wait to see if

"If you build it, they will come"

applies?

Avagudweegend

Wiz

Not my best effot..
8k4g9s.gif

animation.gif

Note to self: Make wave image.

(I keep running out of free time/motivation. Today is a tough one as I'm hurrying through the forum so that I can go outside to play in the fresh snow.)

@wizardfromoz I like the topic you created but I'm not comfortable posting a picture of myself on a public forum.

@f33dm3bits @atanere and "Nelson" @The Duck -

You could stick a large paper bag over your heads with eye holes cut out - might make for an improvement? ;)

I'll have to do this one later, after I move. The most I could do is a picture, but not one taken right now! I freely admit my vanity! I've been quite a bit more stress for a few months and it SHOWS!!! I haven't been taking care of my skin like was.

I will grow old with graceful resistance.

I will grow old with graceful resistance.
I will grow old like a car: rusty, hard-to-start, knocking noises, leaking fluids, and a smelly exhaust. :oops:

Wait a minute... I am already old! :eek:

But the good news is I can make a simple animated gif with GIMP now. It's easy. :cool:
spooky4.gif

Members online

Latest posts