Went to uClinux.org does not work... lets make a new operating system to replace Linux

Shiva512

Reaction score
Credits
On Intel and Arm Linux rules. On supercomputers too.

perl6 supports a subset of perl5 documented in Perl Reference. Bison and yacc are old.
I propose a compiler compiler, OS9 (codename) starting with esp32-c3 risc5.

The time and market of adoption before CNTs (Carbon nanotubes) is here. Lets make a new OS.
Language not tool based. I can include a basic window system and manager, but that is not the goal.
The idea is what Apple Basic was if the language in the bios was created with a Java Applet in a web browser.
A gui toolkit to define grammar, evaluate expressions and handle events.

I do not yet have web space. I have a proposal. I was homeless until just now. I bought a computer.

Email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• OS9.pdf
    81.5 KB · Views: 257
  • resume.pdf
    212.7 KB · Views: 224

Is this a joke?

Is this a joke?

You never know... People have taken their ideas all the way through to making their own OS before.

It should probably be in off-topic. I'll take care of that in a second.

On Intel and Arm Linux rules. On supercomputers too.

perl6 supports a subset of perl5 documented in Perl Reference. Bison and yacc are old.
I propose a compiler compiler, OS9 (codename) starting with esp32-c3 risc5.

The time and market of adoption before CNTs (Carbon nanotubes) is here. Lets make a new OS.
Language not tool based. I can include a basic window system and manager, but that is not the goal.
The idea is what Apple Basic was if the language in the bios was created with a Java Applet in a web browser.
A gui toolkit to define grammar, evaluate expressions and handle events.

I do not yet have web space. I have a proposal. I was homeless until just now. I bought a computer.

Email me at [email protected]
Read much of the documentation and installed Rakudo. I believe this should have stayed in single board computers. It will be made with Linux which is based on Unix. Ma Bell created the C/C++ Language. I think perl is perfect except for the memory requirements. Has anyone here used perl on ARM7. 400kB of RAM is not much.

Members online

Latest posts