What Games do you play or have you played on Linux?

Yeah I do I usually play the one I want to play, is it better to play them in order?
If you want to follow the lore and not get confused, yes. If not, then no. They have their own story to tell, but they will talk about stuff you wouldn't understand if you haven't played the other.

If you want to follow the lore and not get confused, yes. If not, then no. They have their own story to tell, but they will talk about stuff you wouldn't understand if you haven't played the other.
I might as well play them in order, thanks! Looks like the whole serious run natively on Linux, awesome!

I might as well play them in order, thanks! Looks like the whole serious run natively on Linux, awesome!
@kibasnowpaw would you recommend to play "Survival" or "Spartan" style? Seems "Survival" is the way it's meant to be played originally.

Last edited:
@kibasnowpaw would you recommend to play "Survival" or "Spartan" style? Seems "Survival" is the way it's meant to be played originally.
It depends on if you want to play casual or want to think about how much ammo you use.

This are the Steam games in Wine i have Installed ATM that works.
Screenshot from 2022-01-12 13-56-05.png

It depends on if you want to play casual or want to think about how much ammo you use.
I'll go with "Survival" since it's meant to be played that way.

This are the Steam games in Wine i have Installed ATM that works.
Enjoying Serious Sam myself as well and I still have to play Bioshock.

Enjoying Serious Sam myself as well and I still have to play Bioshock.
Not a fan of SS4. It just feels like a rush mess.
But the two first Bioshoks are good never been a fan of the three games. idk it's always the 3 or 4 games they fuck up.

Members online

Latest posts