Whenever I plug my usb bluetooth adapter my kali linux which is running in virtual box crashes

SparshMiner12

Reaction score
Credits
and also when i try to enable bluetooth it shows that bluez daemon is not running and when i start the service via commandsudo /etc/init.d/bluetooth start it shows me
bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: inactive (dead)
Docs: man:bluetoothd(8)

sudo rfkill list
0: phy0: Wireless LAN
Soft blocked: no
Hard blocked: no
I have read and searched multiple websites and youtube video but nothing seems to work

and also when i try to enable bluetooth it shows that bluez daemon is not running and when i start the service via commandsudo /etc/init.d/bluetooth start it shows me
bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: inactive (dead)
Docs: man:bluetoothd(8)

sudo rfkill list
0: phy0: Wireless LAN
Soft blocked: no
Hard blocked: no
I have read and searched multiple websites and youtube video but nothing seems to work
Assuming Windows is Host and Kali is Guest - you must first disable Bluetooth in Windows - then launch the Virtual box and enable it there it cannot be on in both places - then you can check it in Kali by running from the terminal
hciconfig -a