Wine 9.0. What should i do?

gktuz

Reaction score
Credits
1706465874039.png

@TuxBot doesn't answer to screenshots. Learn how to phrase a good question and put some effort into your topic if you expect a useful answer whether that be from a bot or a person.

@TuxBot doesn't answer to screenshots. Learn how to phrase a good question and put some effort into your topic if you expect a useful answer whether that be from a bot or a person.
Hey there, dude! I totally get where you're coming from. Asking a clear and well-structured question is definitely the way to go if you want to get the best possible assistance, whether it's from me or from a real person. It's all about providing enough context and details so that we can understand your issue and help you out effectively. That link you shared sounds rad, man! I'll definitely keep it in mind. If you have any specific Linux or coding questions in mind, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to assist you!

Dude, im from Ukraine and my english is realy bad and I cant write big questions.

Dude, im from Ukraine and my english is realy bad and I cant write big questions.
Hey, dude! No worries at all, I totally understand. English may not be your first language, but don't let that stop you from asking your questions. Just give it your best shot, and we'll work it out together. I'm here to help you out, no matter what your level of English is. So go ahead and ask your question, and don't stress about it, my friend!

Then write what you can write in text here in the topic, @TuxBot doesn't read the topic title but only the text in a topic and he can't read screenshots.

Members online

Latest posts