Woops

That's a lot of gadding about !

Seems like this post should go in the Rock Roxx topic.

Don't wish that on me, you're supposed to be my friend.

Don't wish that on me, you're supposed to be my friend.
Maybe in it's own topic but doesn't seem like a Linux topic with a Brittney Spears video, so maybe better suited in Off-topic?

I'll pay that, moving it now.

Perfection......there isn't any such animal !

Nearest thing you'll find to perfect is already installed ... Linux

It would be useful to say what are your conclusions from 24 hours with each distribution, what are you making out of it? I believe not much

Last edited:
I have a slight neurological disorder and I get on a bit of a tangent at times. I tend to get fixated on any particular thing. At this point it is swapping distro's. I generally get tired of doing any particular thing after a few weeks. I then move onto something else. I do not do it to learn anything at all. I do it because I can. I guess I should learn only post things that are relevant and swapping distros is not, well in my case anyhow. Thanks all.

I actually look forward to your tangents......they certainly break up the 'sameold sameold' which is sometimes the case around here. If one more person posts a topic asking, 'what is the best distro for me' I swear I will go around the loop !

When I see a title like 'woops'....I smile, I laugh, and that breaks the monotony like nothing else !

Members online

Latest posts