You (I) my have a problem.....

Mike13Foxtrot

Reaction score
Credits
So I just built an open frame rig.
KIMG0373.JPG

Before the CPU which is a Ryzen 3600. GPU is an RX580 8GB 16GB DDR4. To test instead of installing on a laptop or VMing distro's on the desk. The MB is the old B450 outta my desk.

Built this for my Niece. She has a Full Size Poodle and likes the white. Had to have the power button like that.

KIMG0358.JPG
KIMG0359.JPG

Then of course I upgraded my desk, to a B550 instead of the B450 New case new 240 Rad. Then I have been unhappy with the Gigabyte MATX even though the old 450 was a Gigabyte. The new one will not shut off RGB/mouse no matter the settings. Have to use Signal RGB to do so. So I have an ASUS B550 ATX to replace a 2 month old new MB. I already have a 300 dollar Gigabyte ATX white MB that I built. The Vision DP and it was on clearance at Microcenter for 139. It is Built and back in the box.

Then I built this:

KIMG0350.JPG
KIMG0340.JPG

Li Ann Li Mesh2 White case new Intel ARC 750 and yes Asuka figure because I just got done re-watching Neon Genesis Movies. Close up the red suit goes well against the white, may paint the shroud on the ARC. MX Linux with Win10 Virtual Machine when I need it.

Seem to be a hardware junkie. So 1 CPU then MB, and about to switch that MB out again. Then 3 new builds one to Niece and 2 my future builds. Then The test rig from what would become e waste. Then 3 Intel Cards. the 750 above. A 380 which is in the Nieces. A 580 to replace my RX6600 in my desk. Because for some reason the RX6600 in my desk goes from 0 rpm to 2000 at 50 degrees and will not take AMD fan curve. The 6600 came outta my "Game Rig" replaced with the RX 7600XT 16GB 3 fan. So 3 Intel and 1 new AMD GPU. One CPU in Niece's, 2 new in the other PC's, 1 New in the box not yet used. But prices are great and I am lost..... Just added some odd keycaps because it seems now the next "phase" is KEEB Geek. I need to start drinking more. Would save me money in the long run. But ‍♂️

Members online