Kali Linux - Black Screen after boot on Hardware ! HELP PLEASE !

romangaitur2024

Reaction score
Credits
good evening. please tell me what to do ? after installing Kali, namely at startup, there is a dash in the upper left corner - after which a black screen. I waited a very long time for the launch, but it didn't help. maybe something needs to be fixed in the bios ? in the bios, the secure boot is not activated. fast loading is activated - tried and disable. I'm talking about installing not on a virtual machine but on hardware. I apologize in advance for my English and if you have any questions, ask - because the problem needs to be solved.

You could try to boot up with the kernel parameter: nomodeset, and see if that gets you a graphics display. It often works, but is a stop gap measure until you sort out the graphics driver issues, which are possible causes of this problem. It's likely best to turn off "fast booting" too.

Why Linux fails to load/install direct to HDD, common reasons
1] Corrupt download [check SHA sum]
2] bad burn to installation medium [try again] [if you used Rufus then try Balina-etcher]
3] Wind 8.2 and higher quick start/fast boot or secure boot not disabled [doesn't normally apply to older versions]
4] defective pen-drive/dvd
5] hardware fault,
5A] If old style HDD run integrity check
5B]if SATA SSD check for hidden partition at the beginning of drive [this will stop Grub from loading] and delete it before re-installing Linux
If M2.NVMe check, your system is NVMe compatible [not all older kit is]

Members online