Solved Need a wrist rest ?....pain in tendon or wrist area?...Make a Mouse Wrist Rest in 5 Seconds for Free

Solved issue

Condobloke

Reaction score
Credits
Genius.

cost?...screw all.

I have little doubt an admin person will shift this to off topic.

I would submit that this has everything to do with using Linux.

More Genius !

I have little doubt an admin person will shift this to off topic.

(sound of fingers drumming) ... thinking about it. :)

I like the vid, though.

Personally, I get on better using an ergonomic-type mouse. You know; the ones that are tipped-over on their sides at a 60-degree angle.....

That kinda thing. I use one occasionally if I'm going to be working for any length of time.......they really are very comfortable for long sessions. The rest of the time I prefer my MX Master, but I use mine in an odd way. My rig's in my bedroom, and I sit on the bed to use it. So I use the mouse on the bedspread beside me. Which works a treat.....

I can't remember the last time I used any mouse on a tabletop/desktop/flat surface with a mouse-pad and/or wrist rest. Many, many years ago, I know that much..!

Mike. ;)

My rig's in my bedroom, and I sit on the bed to use it. So I use the mouse on the bedspread beside me.

I too have a computer in my bedroom. It's set up so that I can lay down on my side, with the mouse in front of me and the keyboard sitting on the nightstand - which is comfortably about 3" below the height of the bed - accidental ergonomics really. The mouse is on the bed, between me and the edge of the bed.

I don't use it all that often, but it has been in there since the wreck left me stuck in bed for quite a while. Well, a computer has been in there since then - I did replace it at one point. If I'm having a bad day, I turn it on and do my computing from there.

I thought you meant something else when mentioning wrist pain.

Members online