Password Manager

I don't know, bro... she looks like a born password shredder. Maybe try a little habanero sauce on the edges of the new password notebook. Probably not a good solution for the TP though.
I can just imagine doing that then either rubbing my eye or going for a piddle.
b0201.gif

All I've ever needed.
Never failed to work.

Never been breached.
Never will be breached.

https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/6267559/il_570xN.291127789.jpg
and if there was a fire @home there was data corruption.

I think a good passwort manager and a georedunt backup are a better way.

and if there was a fire @home there was data corruption.

I think a good passwort manager and a georedunt backup are a better way.
This is why you always cover your butt by having other stash places on other forms of media in other locations.

Unlike some I exercise the gray matter.

If you have current passwords which you want to save and use, save them to your desktop in a file and then import them to BitWarden.

Bitwarden also has a password generator.....with upper and lower case and numbers and special characters etc etc

I also use Authenticator (yes, m'soft !!!) to provide me with 6 digit codes for use with 2FA. It is installed on my phone only. I do not give msoft permission to take any data whatsoever from my use of that app. There are probably others, but I found that one to be straightforward.

BitWarden takes a bt of getting used to....as anything does. Their support is second to none. I have found then really good on a few occasions

If you have current passwords which you want to save and use, save them to your desktop in a file and then import them to BitWarden.

Bitwarden also has a password generator.....with upper and lower case and numbers and special characters etc etc

I also use Authenticator (yes, m'soft !!!) to provide me with 6 digit codes for use with 2FA. It is installed on my phone only. I do not give msoft permission to take any data whatsoever from my use of that app. There are probably others, but I found that one to be straightforward.

BitWarden takes a bt of getting used to....as anything does. Their support is second to none. I have found then really good on a few occasions
I have to change a lot of them been in data leaks, strangely a lot are google/microtwats which hopefully be obsolete soon.

It is a good thing to use, so that you dont duplicate the same password anywhere

This is why you always cover your butt by having other stash places on other forms of media in other locations.

Unlike some I exercise the gray matter.
I use passwords as strong as supported and an other password for each login page. So this is no option for me.