Personal Websites - Share / Improve / Rate

tinfoil-hat

Reaction score
Credits
Hi there,

I thought since many Linux users are very tech savy, maybe there are ppl here, that have websites. What do you think of sharing our websites and help others to improve theirs. With a quick search I didn't find such a thread, if there is one, please feel free to delete my thread.

Here's mine:

Bildschirmfoto vom 2023-11-30 14-24-50.png

The thread is fine, but it did get moved to off-topic.

I've visited your site before. As I recall, it's well made. I didn't do a deep dive, checking for errors and load speed.

Pretty much everyone has seen my Linux site.

The thread is fine, but it did get moved to off-topic.

I've visited your site before. As I recall, it's well made. I didn't do a deep dive, checking for errors and load speed.

Pretty much everyone has seen my Linux site.

I've never seen a possibillity to auto translate the entire page ... interesting. Also the amount of content is really impressive

Also the amount of content is really impressive

I'm pretty sure it's no longer in the 'hundreds of hours invested' and it's into the 'thousands of hours invested'. I'll chew through about 90 GB of traffic this month, which costs additional money as I use a CDN. The front end is pretty basic looking but it's really quite a build. There are more than 70 active plugins.

Good times! I've learned a lot.

I started writing article's for the Linux Community 3 years ago.

I'm working on 2 articles at this time.

I started writing article's for the Linux Community 3 years ago.

I'm working on 2 articles at this time.
cool site, what do you use to create your website?

I do not keep a personal website. I can't imagine a need for it. I keep a business site which is www.arctic-penguin.com and I used .net to make it.

I laughed at the commercial. The Optiplex is a reasonable price.
glad you laughed, now I am badly hurt, your words have hurt me more than anything else and I am looking for my safe place... Just kidding it was meant to be comical and catch attention.

Staff online

Members online