This deserves your attention: The value of privacy

Privacy used to exist but no longer best to lay low and go with the flow and blend in with the rest as best you can.

Privacy used to exist but no longer best to lay low and go with the flow and blend in with the rest as best you can.
I don't believe that, some choices are more informed than others, just picking the least evil choice every time can make a big difference at the end

I can understand those who wish to maintain their privacy. It requires a lot of operational security and consistency. There's also a limit of how private you want to be compared to what you want to do, so it's more of a spectrum than something that's more binary.

I'm at a point where I allow quite a bit to be known about me. I knowingly exchange my information for services - and I'm okay with that. I spent quite a bit of time on the opposite side of the spectrum but these days I let people/companies know more about me.

I just thinks important to continue learning, no matter who you are. If you keep learning, that takes care of any issues you might have about how open you are with websites and people.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts