Solved Going to file some papers

Solved issue
Well, you nicked off.....but.....did you return ?

Hope all panned out for you

I'm a total nervous wreck now trying to figure out what to do. There's something wrong on my computer to. I keep getting messages that my phone is disconnected, no cable. It recognizes other USB device, but neither of my phones. Won't connect to wireless networks either.Samsung did something again and again without permission. The last time this happened I had all kinds of problems. I'm restoring with time shift right now.

I've been playing whack a mole for so long, 2 years. I have no idea when this going to end and it keeps getting harder to keep going on.

restoring from T'shift.......where are you up to ?

How sure are you that restoring will help that situation ?

have you rebooted the phones ?

It has to be something in the network, I think. USB devices are being recognized, but not either of my phones. My phone's plug in but only as if my PC is a charging device. Hot spots are detected but I can't connect wirelessly. I don't know if this has something to do with the change I made in UEFI to boot from "Other OS".
When I restart the messages run by to fast for me to read everything but I can see that something was disabled by BIOS.

It has to be something in the network, I think. USB devices are being recognized, but not either of my phones. My phone's plug in but only as if my PC is a charging device. Hot spots are detected but I can't connect wirelessly. I don't know if this has something to do with the change I made in UEFI to boot from "Other OS".
When I restart the messages run by to fast for me to read everything but I can see that something was disabled by BIOS.
restoring from T'shift.......where are you up to ?

How sure are you that restoring will help that situation ?

have you rebooted the phones ?
I don't know if Time shift will do anything. I just know it won't hurt anything. I'm worn out. I'm having trouble focusing on what to do in an OS I'm just now learning about.

I'm going to make sure the phones are updated and restarting. Then I'll try again. It's the fact that I'm having using both of my phones that makes me worry there's either something wrong with my tower or something in Linux. Plus right now I'm trying to figure out how to stay off of the streets. I was starting on something, but I need my computer to do it and I'm getting seriously overwhelmed right now.

you probably wont do any harm to reset the bios to uefi default

Highly unlikely to be anything in linux itself....bios, maybe (whatever you changed)....but the actual Linux system, unlikely

Did it all work immediately after you made that change ?....if it did then it is not that change

if my ex-husband had kept his word just one single time, this wouldn't be happening. If he had, I could have paid the back rent off a long time ago and there wouldn't be any questions about it after he died.

He didn't do that and I look like every other slacker around here that took advantage of my landlord before he died.

Of all the promises he didn't keep, did he have to break that one too??

If anyone reading this has thoughts again about any fundruns, don't.

Enough of him....if he was the type to break promises.....once he started he was never going to stop. (breaking promises)

I know this should be in a different thread. Can it please just stay here for now? I have 5 days to figure a way to keep myself off of the streets.

If updating and rebooting phones won't work, I think I can can boot into live Linux from the desktop. I can't I don't know how to change the boot oder in the terminal. If things change in live LM, I must have made a change in the system somewhere.

I'm frazzled right now. The thought guring out what happened with BIOS is overwhelming, especially trying to figure it out using a phone keyboard.

yeah....leave it here for now.......I am sure Chris will clean it later...probably by wiping the whole thread.

It's in off topic....so no big deal

Enough of him....

I know. Almost everything that's happened for two years either has it's roots in broken promises or my ability to address them is still impaired by them. It's hard to not think about that.

From the beginning, I've been determined to keep vindictive feelings at bay. I'd only be hurting myself. People told me things come back around, he's got it coming. I told them that may be true, but I don't want that be the thing that makes me feel better.

Karma follows its own path. Regardless of what you think or do.

Just ask my ex wives.

Karma follows its own path.

While not diving into my own belief system, I find this to be generally true.

People tend to get what's coming to them - generally speaking. There are exceptions but it seems to happen with some regularity. I don't think it's something spiritual or mystic, I just think that crappy people eventually get found out and treated accordingly and I think that good people are recognized as such and also treated accordingly.

While not diving into my own belief system, I find this to be generally true.

People tend to get what's coming to them - generally speaking. There are exceptions but it seems to happen with some regularity. I don't think it's something spiritual or mystic, I just think that crappy people eventually get found out and treated accordingly and I think that good people are recognized as such and also treated accordingly.
And without going into mine, every challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow and help others. I must be working on doctorates.

Members online