Solved Problems to browsing on Debian Linux

Solved issue
Next time you get this problem check status of your DNS client, it's possible that the client service is in error state.
Which DNS client do you use? how is your DNS configured? is it in desktop GUI ex. NetworkManger or custom DNS client like unbound?
Desktop Ubuntu is NetworkManager, set to use CloudFlare DNS and Google DNS, I changed from Debian to Ubuntu, and now even the Wifi works, I use a Wi-Fi adapter for 5G, and Ubuntu recognizes it.

Now it seems to be resolved guys, I hope. once the connection was cut off today, after the change to Ubuntu, so I changed to using static IP and it is running without a problem, I believe it was malware messing with my connection on Debian. Debian uses an old version of the Kernel, 6.1.0-22 or something.

Now it seems to be resolved guys, I hope. once the connection was cut off today, after the change to Ubuntu, so I changed to using static IP and it is running without a problem, I believe it was malware messing with my connection on Debian. Debian uses an old version of the Kernel, 6.1.0-22 or something.
Glad to hear it's solved! thank you for feedback.

Debian kernel can be upgraded to newer version btw. from backports, but I guess you no longer want to switch back...
Feel free to edit your initial post and mark it as solved.

Sounds like it was more a hardware driver issue and you needed Debian non-free drivers for your wifi device.

Well done getting it sorted though. ;}

Staff online

Members online