Rock Roxx

Unfortunately, none of his standup is appropriate content on this site.

Amusingly, in his earlier years, he was a preacher. Imagine that!

This hair metal tune has, in my own opinion, probably the most underrated guitar riff in the history of rock. Brings back some darn good memories.

Always loved that song. Honeysuckle Blue is also good.

Amusingly, in his earlier years, he was a preacher. Imagine that!
I watched an interview with him back in the early 90's. He went in to his life and why he left the church. It was a very interesting interview. Probably on the web somewhere if one looked hard enough.

@UpNorth video not available in Australia

@UpNorth video not available in Australia

... unfortunately ... perhaps from another source?

Here's a little Renee Geyer, who used to melt my heart when I was around 20, she is one of our greatest soul singers.

"Stares and Whispers" 1977

I'll let Sherri in on why I am featuring her, after she has done my "homework" elsewhere on her tomorrow, lol

Avagudweegend all

Wizard

@UpNorth ...if you are having difficulty with that....just drop the name of the song and the singer here, and I will load it from here

@UpNorth ...if you are having difficulty with that....just drop the name of the song and the singer here, and I will load it from here
Loaded fine for me. Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming.

I scried with my crystal ball and knew that
Loaded fine for me. Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming.

Nah, I used my admin powers to check the reference, and it was not available in Australia. Probably a DRM issue.

Thanks to Brian, though, I can now enjoy it.

... and I did - I've put a love on both Brian's and Tina's even though I can't see one, lol.

Here's a little Iron Butterfly

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida

I have only seen this recently, if this is what you are getting
Screenshot from 2024-02-24 07-27-24.png

try clicking on the black circle with arrow,

Getting this...

1708759920510.png

Getting this...
its a pain in the rear, but what I do, is right click on the box, select copy url at current time, paste into a new browser window, and enter, it probably still wont play, but you will get the title and artist, you can then use that to search Youtube for an alternative video link

Last edited:
Spot on. That works a treat. I will have to remember that one .....Thanks Brian

Latest posts