Rock Roxx

Bon Scott too!
I'm probably in the minority, but I liked the Johnson era equally. I never understood the Johnson hate. Who could deny Back in Black's greatness? Rock n Roll Train, lesser known, also one of my faves with Johnson. Some thought Marc Storace would've been a better choice. I don't know, but I love Krokus too, so it's all good. :cool:

I'm probably in the minority, but I liked the Johnson era equally. I never understood the Johnson hate. Who could deny Back in Black's greatness? Rock n Roll Train, lesser known, also one of my faves with Johnson. Some thought Marc Storace would've been a better choice. I don't know, but I love Krokus too, so it's all good. :cool:
I liked him too. There's just something about mourning talent that's no longer with us.

A long time ago, I went to Graceland. I don't know where you are, so you might not know what it is. It was Elvis Presley's home. I'm not really a big fan, but we were going so I went too. There were some women crying at his grave site. I thought that was ridiculous at the time.

But when David Bowie died, I got it. I love Bowie. I love music period. The loss of such great talent was painful. I feel music in my soul and he would never create another piece that moves me.

There are so many I wish could have met. Lennon, Joplin, Hendrix, Son House, Hank Williams Jr, Waylon Jennings (I know someone who actually met him. It''s funny story). The list goes on and on.

Willie Nelson is still around though. He lives about 80 miles south of me. I"m moving out of state, but who knows....

Sherri, just a heads up - that contribution of yours above gives us, in Australia

Video Unavailable -

Maybe you can tell me the artist and the track?

Ta

I
A long time ago, I went to Graceland. I don't know where you are, so you might not know what it is. It was Elvis Presley's home. I'm not really a big fan, but we were going so I went too. There were some women crying at his grave site. I thought that was ridiculous at the time.
I've been to Graceland. I was young when he died, but it was pretty special to see. I mourned Tom Petty and Eddie Van Halen.

I liked Johnson just as much. They were lucky to find someone who could match Bon Scott.

And besides, why wouldn't people who love making music together look for someone to fill the shoes? Most bands don't get that lucky though. There was a contest to find someone to take the place of Michael Hutchence. Epic fail.

I've been to Graceland. I was young when he died, but it was pretty special to see. I mourned Tom Petty and Eddie Van Halen.

I read Elvis and Me before I went to Graceland by Priscilla Presley. I know it was probably all the drugs, but he seemed like a jerk to me. And she was SO young when he started "dating" her. I don't think much happened physically, but it was still creepy.

That's all I could think about when I was there.

On the subject of Acca Dacca (AC/DC for those not Australian), I understand their first album may not have been released outside of Australia. That was 17 February 1975 "High Voltage", however an album of the same name was widespread released in 1976.

If that is so, then here's a track from one of those two albums, namely the title track.

On the subject of Acca Dacca (AC/DC for those not Australian), I understand their first album may not have been released outside of Australia. That was 17 February 1975 "High Voltage", however an album of the same name was widespread released in 1976.

If that is so, then here's a track from one of those two albums, namely the title
I think I've heard this one, but I was pretty young

I'm surprised so many people never heard of the Ccrash Test Dummies

I like the Beatles, Weird Al, and Pac Man, so I love this. It was record in 1982, but not released until 2017. But I only found out about it this week. I must have been under a rock the last 7 years.

I don't know much of her music, but Taylor Swift is touring Australia at the moment, and has just performed to the largest audience of her career (96,000 people) at Melbourne Cricket Ground.

Here's one of hers - "Blank Space"