I spent 2+ years and all my personal savings making this game (alone). I love survival games, but i also like cooking… so how about survival game with

I'm not into open world world and survival games but I added it to my Steam wish-list, will probably buy it to give it a try and to support an Indy game developer. Thanks for sharing your game here! Just one question will it have a Linux native since you posted on a Linux forum or will it be able to run through Proton?

only runs on windows. I'd have deleted this as spam.
Sorry - I allowed this post.
I took it on faith that it ran natively on Linux because the OP was posting their game in a Linux forum. I didn't look into it too deeply.

I like to support independent game developers as far as possible. Especially on Linux.

Even if the game doesn't have a native Linux client - it may still run in the Linux Steam client via Steam Play / proton. Hopefully if we tag the OP @mayadev here, they'll come back to address any questions the community here might have for them.

Sorry - I allowed this post.
I took it on faith that it ran natively on Linux because the OP was posting their game in a Linux forum. I didn't look into it too deeply.

I like to support independent game developers as far as possible. Especially on Linux.

Even if the game doesn't have a native Linux client - it may still run in the Linux Steam client via Steam Play / proton. Hopefully if we tag the OP @mayadev here, they'll come back to address any questions the community here might have for them.
With most windows only games now adays, you can run them with proton.