I spent 2+ years and all my personal savings making this game (alone). I love survival games, but i also like cooking… so how about survival game with

I'm not into open world world and survival games but I added it to my Steam wish-list, will probably buy it to give it a try and to support an Indy game developer. Thanks for sharing your game here! Just one question will it have a Linux native since you posted on a Linux forum or will it be able to run through Proton?

only runs on windows. I'd have deleted this as spam.
Sorry - I allowed this post.
I took it on faith that it ran natively on Linux because the OP was posting their game in a Linux forum. I didn't look into it too deeply.

I like to support independent game developers as far as possible. Especially on Linux.

Even if the game doesn't have a native Linux client - it may still run in the Linux Steam client via Steam Play / proton. Hopefully if we tag the OP @mayadev here, they'll come back to address any questions the community here might have for them.

Sorry - I allowed this post.
I took it on faith that it ran natively on Linux because the OP was posting their game in a Linux forum. I didn't look into it too deeply.

I like to support independent game developers as far as possible. Especially on Linux.

Even if the game doesn't have a native Linux client - it may still run in the Linux Steam client via Steam Play / proton. Hopefully if we tag the OP @mayadev here, they'll come back to address any questions the community here might have for them.
With most windows only games now adays, you can run them with proton.

Members online